Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday 9 December 2011

Freaky Friday Morning =(

guess what happen to me this morning?? 

i started my day quit okay.. but then i decided to go to a nearby shop to buy some color papers with my friend.. first i realized that the shop was closed.. after all the long walk.. and we haven't even had our breakfast yet.. then, we started walking further in order to search for shop that sell color papers.. we went into almost all the shops we can find.. i guess it's just a waste of our time and energy because none of the shops sell color papers.. then, the most humiliating thing happen to me... my slipper broke.. huh!! i have to walk all the way to the way to a nearest shop to buy a pair of new slipper.. there goes my rm 4.50.. my feet hurt when i reach home...
maybe next time i should bring along a pair of new slipper with me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment